[TowerTalk] Hustler mobile resonators dipole

Gene Smar ersmar at comcast.net
Mon Oct 18 10:26:43 EDT 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: <Jamesnf at aol.com>
To: <n4zr at contesting.com>; <w8ji at contesting.com>; <kc0bus at hotmail.com>;
<towertalk at contesting.com>
Sent: Monday, October 18, 2004 8:34 AM
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Hustler mobile resonators dipole

> This is the time of year to get those radials installed!  Mow the grass
> short, pin the radials to the sod and next spring you'll watch the grass
grow and
> totally hide them.

Amen.  I have almost a half-mile of scrap radial wires of various
composition in the grass around my front and side yards.  Been there since
1998 160M season.  The only visible radials are the ones directly under the
oak tree, where there is no grass and the soil has washed away a bit.

73 de
Gene Smar  AD3F