[TowerTalk] my new antenna design - Help needed with MMANA

Tim Holmes W8TAH at Zoominternet.net
Fri Oct 22 09:16:14 EDT 2004

Good morning again, I hope you guys don't mind a bunch of questions,

I am trying to put my antenna design into MMANA, and I am having trouble
specifying the source and load point.  I looked at one of the examples,
and it said to specify the source as w1e (wire 1 end) which i did, but
it put it at the wrong end, and as a result, the SWR of the antenna is
all screwed up.

Can anyone help?

If you like, you can also IM me on yahoo at W8TAH

Thanks for your time

TIM
W8TAH