[TowerTalk] 3000 PSI

j4976 at juno.com j4976 at juno.com
Wed Sep 1 12:25:18 EDT 2004

Another tidbit:         I was told by the engineers who work for our
state government that concrete over 4000 psi is considered waterproof.
(for those like me who wondered about bridge supports in rivers)  This
would mean less wicking, greater strength, longer life, and maybe less
lightning attraction - especially for an insulated tower.

The redimix comanies here sell a 3750 and a 4750 mix, which are both very
popular.