[TowerTalk] Operating in Canada

Dave Cook davec at netdave.com
Thu Sep 2 23:29:00 EDT 2004

The concensus is that I just need a copy of my license. Apparently (from the
concensus of opinions) is that the free travel between the USA and Canada
applies to operating ham radio as well. The only restriction is that I must
operate in the US ham band allocations (per my license privledges), and am
not allowed to operate as a Canadian in their band allocations.

73, Dave, WA0TTN