[TowerTalk] Using End Sleeves on Big Grips

Ron Hylton ad7l at hevanet.com
Fri Sep 3 04:17:04 EDT 2004

I'm wondering how many folks are using End Sleeves on their Big Grips, per
the Rohn Catalog instructions?  I have some of the sleeves for the 1/4"
grips (Part # PLP 65136) and, unless I'm missing something, I really can't
see how I could ever install one of these per the Rohn Drawing # B-700607.
They simply aren't big enough.  I suppose that I could try to spread the
sleeve apart a bit to increase the inside diameter.  Any thoughts or
previous experience?

Thanks,

Ron  AD7L
Hillsboro, Oregon