[TowerTalk] Remote Switch for Ladder Line

Wm. Freddy Curtis curtisf at dtccom.net
Mon Sep 6 23:24:39 EDT 2004

Fellow Tower Talkers:
Does anyone know of a remote switch for Ladder Line.  I have a 160 meter
 Horizonal Loop Skywire and have recently put up a 160 Meter Extended  5
 Quarterwave  Dipole.  Each of these is fed  with  Ladder Line.  I have
installed DPDT  knife switches to each of these with one of these DPDT
switches to choose between the two antennas.  These DPDT switches are in
conjunction with The Wireman lightning arrestors for Ladder Line.  It
would be nice to remote switch between these two antennas from inside
the shack (Most probably when winter comes along).  Any suggestions /
ideas or other help will be appreciated.

Freddy Curtis
KC4GUG