[TowerTalk] alfaspid rotor

VE6JY Don Moman ve6jy at freenet.edmonton.ab.ca
Tue Sep 7 22:31:42 EDT 2004

It fits the HyGain 4 bolt pattern. The Yaesu rotors I've seen don't match
the HyGain pattern.  Originally, a few of the adaptors were made without
holes so they could be custom drilled for other sizes.  If you're not able
to drill them yourself, possibly some arrangements could be made to do that
up here.

73 Don
VE6JY