[TowerTalk] U-Bolt source?

Chris BONDE ve7hcb at rac.ca
Wed Sep 8 20:11:01 EDT 2004

As I seem to be on the reflector but have all my stuff returned I shall answer you
directly.

Some of the auto muffler shops have a great variety of "U"- bolts or clamps.  If not
some can bend some for you.  Try your favourite one out.

Chris opr VE7HCB

Hello T-T'ers...

I am looking for a source from which to purchase some
non-standard size u-bolts and was wondering if anyone
might be able to stter me in the right direction.

I am looking for zinc or zinc chromate plated / galvanized
u-bolts in approximately the following two sizes:

3/8"-16 thread with a 1-9/16" or 1-5/8" inside width and
a minimum overall length of 2-3/4"

1/2"-13 thread also with a 1-9/16" or 1-5/8" inside width
and a minimum overall length of 2-3/4"

Thank you very much for any help.

73 de Brad, N9EN @ Radio Free Roscoe (IL) [tm]...

E-Mail: n9en at voyager.net