[TowerTalk] M2 Orion 2800PX

Bill NY9H ny9h at arrl.net
Sat Sep 11 00:45:45 EDT 2004

Neil, when i first put it up i had a similar problem... hell no it
was  identical !!!!

I put a scope on the pulses back into the controller, and could see the
pulse motor signals clearly messing up the "return" pulses...

oisture got into the 8 conductor plug/jack assembly they provided.
I chopped it off and used a 4 conductor euro electrical connector assembly.
I see they are now using that exact junction connection...it was that
moisture... it had me baffled and very pissed///

it has worked fine for several years ,once I got it cleared up....

it's on a us tower  hdx572...

bill