[TowerTalk] Thanks: PE Stamp (Tower Calcs)

WarrenWolff at aol.com WarrenWolff at aol.com
Sun Sep 12 22:32:57 EDT 2004

Thanks to the many who replied here or in the  "background".

Seems The posting was worthwhile to more than just me.   And I apologize for
mixing recurring and nonrecurring; I know  better.  I was thinking that the
whole problem could be  "templated" on a computer with a few "input
blanks" such as soil specs.  The liability aspect  did NOT come to mind.

Actually, I have no gripe about $250; but some say maybe  nearer to
$1,000!!!

Thanks again, to all.

Warren; W5KKW