[TowerTalk] re: Grounding control cable/Rotator

john.brewer at us.schneider-electric.com john.brewer at us.schneider-electric.com
Tue Sep 14 12:20:25 EDT 2004

> Good luck Noel using your 'good old American know how' building a
> miniature, 8-pair cable, grounding block. If it is that easy why ask the
> question?

I'm not Noel, but I don't see anything wrong with the question!

There's lots of things I don't know about, that I feel confident about
undertaking once I understand the details. While Polyphaser may well
be a perfectly wonderful company, I also don't believe everything
I read in ads, do you?

It's kind of what Ham Radio was founded on, and I think the spirit
in which the question was asked.

As far as the "good old American know how" barb, here's some possible
parts to apply such know how to:

http://www.andale.com/stores/sf_itemHome.jsp?foo=bar&sid=161281&cid=7525955&lid=39300735&mode=1&catId=1329670&parentCatId=1324461

John K5MO