[TowerTalk] Stacking a WARC above a Tribander

Wally Klinger wklinn at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 17 10:53:24 EDT 2004

Hi Bruce,

I have a A3WS about 8 or 9 feet over my C31XR. No problems that I can tell.
If you want to stroll a few miles east to my QTH and try it/them out, have
at it!

If you can come up with an antenna that gives you a wee bit better
performance on 17 vs. 12 it would be good given the status of the solar
cycle.  You can add directors and gain to 12 later when we are on the way
up.

73--Wally W9BEA