[TowerTalk] followup question on verticals in trees

w9ge finger at goeaston.net
Fri Sep 17 12:41:51 EDT 2004

The reason Tulip Poplars are prone to lightening is because they are
generally the highest thing around.  The one next to my barn/shack is now
110 feet tall and dwarfs my 80 foot towers.  It does a nice job of holding
up a 75 meter delta loop tho.  That tree was one of the main reasons I
bought this piece of property.  73 bob de w9ge