Fw: [TowerTalk] Concrete anchors

Bryan bryanponder at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 17 23:59:24 EDT 2004

Thats one spec I havent seen.  Just how much force the tower can handle in a
straight down direction.  The tower is designed to go to 200' though.  I would
not think that the extra force from another set of guys would be enough to cause
the tower to collapse. As far as twisting goes, it would be interesting to see
which tower moved more..

I do already have everything, I also already have the base set :/.  So thats why
I'm trying to make it work..

On a completely different note, someone using Outlook express please tell me how
to fix my sentence wrap problem.  :)

Bryan