[TowerTalk] Recommendation for tower installation

WA4MWM wa4mwm at triad.rr.com
Sun Sep 19 17:26:02 EDT 2004

I just found out that my tower-guy is no longer available.

I have a 130' Rohn 45 rotating tower with (2) C-31s and a C-51 almost ready to go.  This project is beyond my "one-man band"  capabilities.  The antennas are fully assembled on the ground.  The tower is assembled in 3 sections ready to set with guys pre-cut and assembled.    The tower and antennas will be set with a crane, but I still need someone in a higher "pay-grade" than mine to do this part of the job.

Does anyone have any recommendations for anyone in central N.C.  (Winston-Salem, Greensboro, etc.)?  Raleigh and Charlotte would not be too far, but closer would be better.

Thanks,

Cliff

NC4CB

Winston-Salem, NC