[TowerTalk] Antennas not at the top of a crank up

Rick Karlquist richard at karlquist.com
Mon Sep 20 13:42:44 EDT 2004

You can get ring rotators that mount via pegs that
insert into the top of an intermediate section,
(the vertical tubes of most crankups are hollow).
I have one that came with a tower I recently acquired.
The previous owner used it to rotate a 6 element 20M
monobander.  This monster being overkill, you could
homebrew a light weight swinging arm version that also
mounts with pegs.

Rick N6RK