[TowerTalk] OT: Help Obtaining Ivan Damage Info..Destin, FL

Robin Midgett robin.midgett at vanderbilt.edu
Mon Sep 20 18:39:46 EDT 2004

Hello,
Is there anyone on the list who can help me obtain information concerning
damage to property caused by Ivan in Destin, FL? I'm imagining a ham (or a
bunch of them) near the area who may be willing and able to supply basic
info related to the damage inflicted to buildings in the area.
The property is called Holiday Isle, located at 500 Gulf Shore Drive in
Destin, FL. The owners live near me in middle TN, and are good friends to
me; the parents of one of my best high school & college buddies, who was
also the best man in my wedding ceremony. They have been very kind to me,
and I'd really like to be able to help them anyway I can. I just don't know
who to ask; thought someone on the list might be able to direct me.

Thanks,
Robin Midgett KB4IDC
VHF+ Glutton
God Bless America, in God we trust.