[TowerTalk] Slopers, half slopers, (using the tower)

Doug Renwick ve5ra at sasktel.net
Sat Sep 25 23:42:21 EDT 2004

Roger,

I use two half slopers on 160M with the feed point at 100 ft and under a
number of yagis.  One slopes east and the other west and I do have gain
in the direction of the slope. More than two half slopers showed no
benefit here but you may have different results.

Doug

--
Doug Renwick VA5DX
PO Box 50, Clavet, Saskatchewan, Canada S0K 0Y0
VE5RA at sasktel.net
First VE5 9BDXCC
What profit it a ham if he gains all the awards yet forfeits his soul?
I'll run the race and I will never be the same again.