[TowerTalk] M2 vs. Force 12

Peter Grillo ah3c at frii.com
Mon Sep 27 20:50:28 EDT 2004

Bill -

Could you use two brand new 4 element SteppIR's, with original cartons and
instructions?  I can get you the two I have and you could stack them.  I can
ship them however you want.  Only one of the boxes has been opened to check
inventory but the antenna was never put together.  I would love to see how
they play in a stacked configuration, knowing what your setup looks like.
It may be the fastest way for you to get back on.

You can have them for what I paid for them plus shipping.  I had to wait 5
months to get mine because of the huge demand and backlog.

Let me know.

I'm still QRT because of the lightning strike.  My insurance company is
being very reasonable, but it can sometimes take months to get your money
out of them.

I found that the best way to deal with their lack of knowledge of radio
equipment is to be straightforward and tell them simply that the antennas
that blew apart are no longer available and you can offer your best shot as
a replacement.

73 for now,
Pete
W0RTT