[TowerTalk] hairpin

Don Havlicek n8de at thepoint.net
Thu Sep 30 10:32:19 EDT 2004

Just measured mine.

The 'loop' is 25.5 inches either side of the boom attachment point, thus
is 51 inches overall.

The shape is almost a continuous curve from driven element attachment
point to boom attachment point EXCEPT the first 3 inches [nearest the
driven element] at quite 'straight' with a bend at the 3 inch point.

Don
N8DE