[TowerTalk] Tower in the woods

Gene Smar ersmar at comcast.net
Mon Apr 4 14:50:03 EDT 2005

Tom:

     I rented a Georgia Buggy for my tower project.  Thankfully, I didn't
need it as the mixer driver was very skilled and he backed up right next to
the hole to dump the concrete.

     However, I would caution you about the GB - its tires are very springy
and, while driving it empty, I was bouncing quite a bit on flat turf.  If
you have anything like sizeable rocks or tree roots to navigate over, I
would rethink the buggy - maybe even test-drive it at the rental shop if
they'll let you.

     You can always (meaning: many times) get a concrete pumper to carry the
concrete to the hole from a bit of a distance away.  Another expen$e but
what else do we spend our money on?

73 de
Gene Smar  AD3F