[TowerTalk] Pay me now or pay me later

GALE STEWARD k3nd at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 5 09:08:23 EDT 2005

This is excellent advise from Jim. I've noted that
"things" (knee, shoulder, elbow, etc.) certainly don't
heal near as fast as they used to. Two years ago, I
injured a shoulder replacing a balun and it ached, on
and off, for 4-5 months. I just got into a wierd
position and that was all it took. I was trying to
hurry, it was getting dark, etc. My brain still tells
me I'm in my 20s but my 50-some body keeps reminding
me that it not. I'd rather spend the money on the
right people and tools to do the job safely than on
medical bills! GL to all on their summer projects and
stay safe.

73, Stew K3ND