[TowerTalk] Guying Self-Supp. Towers

Doug Renwick ve5ra at sasktel.net
Sat Apr 9 00:27:43 EDT 2005

Steve,

I took me less than 5 minutes to Yahoo the site at
http://www.smi-elec.com/towers/dmxmd_hd.htm
BTW there are many, many Delhi towers in Canada.
Do what the manufacturer says...GUY THE TOWER!

Doug

--
Doug Renwick VA5DX
PO Box 50, Clavet, Saskatchewan, Canada S0K 0Y0
VE5RA at sasktel.net
First VE5 5BDXCC, 160M DXCC & 9BDXCC
What profit it a ham if he gains all the awards yet forfeits his soul?
I'll run the race and I will never be the same again.