[TowerTalk] Tower Separation

Jon M. Knodel jknodel at msn.com
Mon Apr 18 02:11:38 EDT 2005

I am planning on two tower installations this summer.  My lot size is approximately 120'x70'.  One tower will be a guyed Rohn 25 (height depending on permitting...probably between 60'-80') and the other tower will be a self-supporting Rohn HBX 48.  I would like to know what separation distance I should have between the towers.  I am going to be limited as to where I can place them due to the house, other structures and of course, guy placement on the Rohn 25.  So what minimum distance should I maintain between them?  Any suggestions?  Thanks.

Jon N7XW