[TowerTalk] 1 5/8" hardline to N female?

Daron Wilson daron at wilson.org
Wed Apr 20 21:24:41 EDT 2005

You can get that EIA flange fitting for 1 5/8" heliax probably from Tessco,
certainly from Andrew I imagine.  You probably will end up getting an
adapter from that flange to an "N" connector.  You'll need a 'bullet' as
well, the nice little 'double male' fitting with an insulator on it that
goes between the two center conductors.  Perhaps the antenna manufacturer
can provide you with the components, it is worth doing it right for the
quality of antenna you have.

Good Luck!