[TowerTalk] Reseting remote computer

Marlon K. Schafer ooe at odessaoffice.com
Tue Apr 26 23:27:06 EDT 2005

Oh no.  Another Schafer!  Run everybody!!!!  roflol

Anyway, take a look at www.nighthawksystems.com  It uses the paging systems
to power-cycle individual outlets.  Very cool stuff.

In addition to my ISP I do sales work for www.ecommwireless.com and they
have them available.  Or get them anywhere you want......  Good product and
so far I like the people there too.

Hope that helps,
marlon