[TowerTalk] Looking For Monobanders Pacific NW Area

mwdink@eskimo.com mwdink at eskimo.com
Mon Aug 1 12:17:45 EDT 2005

That must of been a long time ago?

:>)

I also used to get tubing from Boeing @ $1.25 a
pound. (I live just up the hill from there.)
Then they learned that 6061-T was really
popular and started charging by the length.
(Used to love getting the 1/4 inch walled stuff.)
Last stuff I bought was small diameter and they
wanted $4 for a 8ft length.

These days, antenna useable tubing is really
scarce though it occasionally pops up. You almost
have to check out the yard once a week. Even
the wire is somewhat sporadic (feast or famine).

Good luck
dink, n7wa