[TowerTalk] Questions about Tower Maintenance

EUGENE SMAR ersmar at comcast.net
Mon Aug 1 13:57:50 EDT 2005

Gary et al:

     An opportune time to remind all about Mark N1LO's great tome on antenna
and tower references:  http://www.qsl.net/n1lo/towers.txt .  Probably as
close to anything as you'll come to a real textbook on the subjects of tower
design, installation and maintenance.

     Be advised - it's a large text file so it will take a while to download
on all but the fastest of connections.

73 de
Gene Smar  AD3F