[TowerTalk] Raising fixture question

K4SAV RadioIR at charter.net
Sat Aug 6 00:51:16 EDT 2005

You should be OK.  You can crank it from the side, but you won't be able
to crank it from the front. If you have 3 feet between the house and the
edge of the concrete pad, you should be able to crank it from behind
also.  You should have about 1 to 1 1/2 ft between the winch body and
edge of the concrete, and the winch handle is about a foot long, so you
should have the whole 3 ft available for working the winch.

Jerry, K4SAV