[TowerTalk] Converting Hygain 105BA to Six Meters

Harry Williams willisw200 at msn.com
Thu Aug 11 17:15:41 EDT 2005

Thanks to all that responded to my question. A majority of the responses suggested making the antenna into a Hygain VB-66DX which is a 6 element 6 meter beam on a 24 ft. boom. The manual is available from Hygain to download and contains all of the dimensions and detail needed. One responder suggested that I swap my 105BA for his Hygain 66B. That sounded like a real turnkey solution to me so I am looking into that...

73's,
Harry
W0PIY