[TowerTalk] Tower and Antenna for sale

mgb1964@peoplepc.com mgb1964 at peoplepc.com
Wed Aug 17 17:06:15 EDT 2005

FOR SALE:  68 foot Rohn 25 Fold over tower, installed in Jan/Feb 1993. It folds at the 35' level, and is guyed in 4 directions. The antenna for sale is a TH7DX, which needs a new balun. The top antenna a C/C WARC Dipole is also for sale. I put a new winch, and 1/4" winch cable on the tower about 2 years ago. The Rotor which is a TailTwister is also for sale. The tower and antennas are in the air here in Central Virginia, and need to be taken down and moved. FYI - if you have ever put up a fold-over tower, you'll know the folding section is VERY heavy, otherwise it's pretty straight forward. Two of us put the tower up in one day, and my wife and I put the TH7 up about a week later. Once the bottom 35' is up and guyed, the rest is a piece of cake. This setup worked them all except P5. The BN-86 balun bit the dust the day P5 became workable.

If interested please write w4yv at yahoo.com and we can discuss it.

PS Time moves on, and I won't be able to help very much with the disassembly.

73, Mick  -- W4YV