[TowerTalk] SCREW IN ANCHORS

N4BAA - JOSE CASTILLO n4baa at cox.net
Mon Aug 22 20:37:47 EDT 2005

TT Guys and Gals,

What is the easiest way to remove and install LARGE AB
CHANCE guy anchors?  I am in the Navy and once again having
to "UPROOT" my towers and plant them else where.....

I spent two days on EACH guy anchor manually screwing them
in...and I AM NOT DOING THAT AGAIN....HI HI..I will probably
  cut them off if need be and do something else at the new
QTH...

Isn't there a way to drive them in with a machine?  I can't
get the TELEPHONE companies truck where I need them to
be...but a backhoe and or bobcat will make it easily...

Is there an attachment I can look for!!!!????

HELP!!!!

Jose Castillo - N4BAA