[TowerTalk] 6181 GUY ANCHORS

Glenn Rattmann k6na at cts.com
Wed Aug 24 16:41:19 EDT 2005

At 12:17 PM 8/24/2005 -0400, you wrote:
>Looking for a source as close as possible to Va Bch, Va for
>guy anchors, Part number 8161 by Huble Power Systems or
>ABCHANCE....

AB Chance should be sold by Graybar (Greybar?), wholesale electric supply
houses nationwide.  They should have catalog, try online.
When I bought anchors from them many years ago, they wouldn't sell to me at
retail.  A contractor friend of mine had an account there so he just bought
them for me.

Mine were rock-anchor type, still holding in white granite 25 years later....

Good luck!

--K6NA