[TowerTalk] Will my roof stay on

BOBJ vze2298x at optonline.net
Thu Aug 25 12:40:38 EDT 2005

      Hi Dick ,
  The computations that were done were all done in the pro head . He had had about thirty years experience with business buildings alteration .
   The reason for the angle iron was to spread the pressure and pulling over a wider area . Two lag bolts were used and
anchored into the beams already there . I have to say he was unbelievable . He said lets drill a hole here and hit the middle of the beam every time . His biggest concern was the tower was perfectly vertical so there was equal pressure on each leg . Also the guying half way up the tower and at the top of the tower was important .
   I hope this is of some help . any other questions I can answer , let me know .
                          BOBJ N2DXJ