[TowerTalk] Looking for base drawings for Tri-ex LM-354E

Freeman Pascal pascal at pascal.org
Sun Aug 28 14:39:21 EDT 2005

Folks,

I have a LM-354E that I will hopefully be planting in my front yard
this season.  I am looking at the option of having a local welder
manufacture a base for me, but I would like to work from base
drawings that show actual dimensions for components and holes that
need to be drilled.  If someone has a drawing of the base that
accommodates the raising and tilting fixture and the LM-354E and is
willing share I would be appreciative.

-Freeman, N5FPP

"If you are going through hell, keep going."
     -- Sir Winston Churchill