[TowerTalk] Antenna design questions please

Stone, Gary R. Gary.Stone at med.va.gov
Thu Dec 1 08:44:14 EST 2005

Thanks for the input on TT all.  To clarify I will be using (hopefully) coax
from the Rat Pak (remote coax switch) to the shack.  My situation would be
very hard to run twin lead directly into the shack - but that could happen.

Again, thanks for the comments and suggestions to all.  Generally sounds
like a poor idea on my part :-(  I will keep searching for some improvement
on 160 mtrs.

Gary, N5PHT