[TowerTalk] Cushcraft XM240 vs. M2 2 and 3 ele lin loaded

K4SAV RadioIR at charter.net
Thu Dec 1 21:36:02 EST 2005

I made the decision to go with the XM240. I have the same combo, XM240
over a 4 element SteppIR.  So far the XM240 has been a good antenna, but
it has only been up for a short time.  It is working well.  If you
should decide on the XM240, you may want to read this:
http://lists.contesting.com/archives//html/Towertalk/2005-07/msg00250.html

The problems I found were minor and eaasily corrected on the ground.
Luckily I found them before I put the antenna up.

Jerry, K4SAV