[TowerTalk] 10m question - UPDATE

Mark . n1lo at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 8 16:44:06 EST 2005

Hello Merlin,

Hey, not bad! Congratulations on your first rotary dipole. Thanks for the
links to the pics. Unfortunately, it will be a few more years before 10m
starts to open wide again, but there are still sporadic openings.
>From the pic of your well-used work bench, I can see that you are a
'builder'. It's almost as messy as mine!

--...MARK_N1LO...--

Merlin wrote:
<<  OK, I made my 10m dipole. I chose 7/8 aluminum angle for its light
weight
and used aluminum rivets to fasten the angle to the fiberglass backing
plate.
  It is a 1/4 wavelength antenna tuned for 28.450, I do not need a tuner at
all at this frequency but it will tune all of 10m with a tuner.  here is a
few pics of it and my tower.
  Thanks again  KI4ILB   kilo india four I love beer  hi hi

http://carpetcareservices.homestead.com/KI4ILBTower.html >>