[TowerTalk] receivers for HF phased array

Doug Faunt N6TQS +1-510-655-8604 faunt at panix.com
Sat Dec 10 11:56:00 EST 2005

Err, they've got USB to SDR-1000 parallel port adapters for sale on
the FlexRadio web site, $59.  This one is designed for the purpose,

73, doug

   Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2005 08:01:00 -0800
   From: Jim Lux <jimlux at earthlink.net>

   At 07:04 AM 12/10/2005, Freeman Pascal wrote:
   >The lack of parallel ports can be addressed with USB to parallel port
   >adaptors.  A single four or eight port USB hub can reduce your port usage
   >off the PC to one USB port.  Of course this doesn't address the rest of
   >the issues.

   OTOH, if you know of a suitable USB parallel interface solution, I'd love
   to know about it (for lots of reasons).  There's new stuff like this coming
   out every day, as legacy ports become more rare.