[TowerTalk] Hygain tower base dimensions

K4NAU bbutler at comcast.net
Sat Dec 10 10:43:56 EST 2005

Thanks Gerald........that helps a lot.

73,
Butch K4NAU
  -----Original Message-----
  From: TexasRF at aol.com [mailto:TexasRF at aol.com]
  Sent: Saturday, December 10, 2005 10:33 AM
  To: bbutler at comcast.net; towertalk at contesting.com
  Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Hygain tower base dimensions

  I have an old Hygain catalog showing 42" X 42" X 72" base dimensions for
the HG54HD tower. If you need a new base cage I see they are listed as still
available for only $289 through Texas Towers.

  73,
  Gerald K5GW
  General Manager/Texas Towers

  In a message dated 12/10/2005 9:21:28 A.M. Central Standard Time,