[TowerTalk] New Tribander Comparison Report Requested

RLVZ@aol.com RLVZ at aol.com
Mon Dec 12 11:51:53 EST 2005

Hi Steve,

I've purchased all 3 of your antenna comparison reports and they are
excellent.  I appreciate you taking time to do them.

I'd love to see an Update to the Tribander Report.  There are  many other
Tribanders that were not tested and would be nice to see tested, such  as:

-SteppIR 3-element yagi.
-SteppIR 4-element yagi.
-Force C19.
-2,3,4 element quads.
-Hy-Gain TH3Mk4.
-Others?

Count me in on purchasing the Update!

73, K9OM

_K7LXC at aol.com_ (mailto:K7LXC at aol.com)  writes:

You want  real measurements? N0AX and I spent a lot of time testing HF  yagis

and verticals on the air and compared them to a reference antenna.   The
results are published in a couple of books available from
_www.championradio.com_
(http://www.championradio.com) .

Cheers,
Steve    K7LXC
Champion Radio  Products
Cell:  206-890-4188

See:  http://www.mscomputer.com  for "Self Supporting Towers", "Wireless
Weather Stations", and lot's more.  Call Toll Free, 1-800-333-9041 with  any
questions and ask for Sherman,  W2FLA.

TowerTalk  mailing  list
TowerTalk at contesting.com