[TowerTalk] EZ-Hang

W0MU Mike Fatchett w0mu at w0mu.com
Tue Dec 13 13:42:17 EST 2005

I built one using a Crossman wrist rocket and fishing reel for a lot less
than the $99 they want for it.  I found that a reel that has an offset
worked better.  Just clamp the reel to the wrist rocket with worm clamps.
Then use some heavier lead weights to tie on to the end of the fishing line.
You might want to put a swivel on.

Good Luck
Mike W0MU