[TowerTalk] TowerTalk Digest, Vol 36, Issue 23

K7LXC@aol.com K7LXC at aol.com
Wed Dec 14 13:00:16 EST 2005

In a message dated 12/8/2005 5:15:13 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
towertalk-request at contesting.com writes:

QSG3558C at motorola.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tower maintenance  period
To: <towertalk at contesting.com>

Dear Sir,
I'm working  for Tower maintenance for a customer in Thailand. We've 800
towers in our  program including Self Support tower, Guyed mast and pole.
So, now we need  a supporting document that could present to our customer
that period for  Tower maintenance such as one time per year for Guyed
mast tower etc. Could  you please advise if you have some document.