[TowerTalk] Glen Martin Voyager Hazer

Rick Karlquist richard at karlquist.com
Thu Dec 22 16:32:41 EST 2005

>         Why do you need to run  antennas up and down the tower? If
> everything's properly installed, you  shouldn't have to work on anything
> for YEARS!

Speaking for myself; I want to do antenna experiments and don't
want to climb to make each change.  Also, it is useful to be
able to change the height of the antenna as another variable in
the experiments, although you really need a crank up tower to do
that, since you don't want to be leaving the guys off of a Hazer
setup for any length of time.

But I'm more of an experimenter/builder than an operator.

Rick N6RK