[TowerTalk] formatting on TowerTalk [TEST on f12 - please ignore]

StellarCAT RXDesign at ssvecnet.com
Sat Dec 24 12:13:08 EST 2005

hmmm.... ok.... hard to believe it is on this end as I have absolutely no
problems with the Force12 group.

Are you looking at the messages online or in a received email? I am talking
about only the messages online (viewed in line with the thread on the
group).

For example I am typing here .... ere e rer n e   er e r er a a er aer a er
a ae r a e ra t aer a re ra r aer ae r ae ra er ae ra er aer ae ra er aer a
er a era er a er ae ra  aer ae ra er ae r aer ae ra era er a era er aer a
era  er a a er ae ae ra er ae ra era er a r aer a rae r a

this displays on Outlook Express as a properly wrapped 2 1/2 lines of text
(based on my screen sizing at this time)... but I would bet when I see it
online it will go on as one line.

not saying it couldn't be here - but sure strange that f12 works fine. [this
messages was also sent as a test to the f12 group to see how it shows
there.]

g.