[TowerTalk] formatting on TowerTalk - last post - sorry

StellarCAT RXDesign at ssvecnet.com
Sat Dec 24 13:33:13 EST 2005

don't know... it has got me.... Force12 group works with nothing to be
done - it automatically formats posts and I see these online properly
formatted. But there are many posts on Towertalk (not just mine) that run on
forever on one line. So it is not my Outlook Express (or if it is for some
reason it works fine for one group and not for the other) nor is it my
Internet Explorer (where I view the messages online) as it works fine for
one group and not for the other...

you tell me ... but lets not post on the group anymore... no need to tie it
up ( I have to believe others are seeing the same thing though).

g.

[ps: this was all typed as normal in OE... will see how it shows up]