[TowerTalk] formatting on TowerTalk

StellarCAT RXDesign at ssvecnet.com
Sat Dec 24 14:54:08 EST 2005

I know... I have heard this from several - but there is also a post on the
group where someone else is seeing the same thing (of course again blaming
the sender) so I am not alone in seeing it ...

again - think about my logic:

I use OE to compose a post - I use the same program for BOTH tower and
f12... f12 works fine - Tower does not, I have to be careful about run on
with tower (i.e I have to FORCE a CR)...

I look at the posts online with IE... I use the same program for both
viewing Tower and f12 - f12 never shows a line running on - tower often
does!

the only common element is the tower group....

but i am open to suggestions.

g.

[I will say since I started this thread none of my posts (again viewed
online, not the emails sent out), which do not have forced CR's, have shown
up as one line! Any explanations for this?... nothing changed here!]