[TowerTalk] crankup use and winter maintenance

RJD nj9k at wi.rr.com
Thu Dec 29 20:32:50 EST 2005

Incidently, I installed my tower in 1999 and recently read that a lubricant on
the market was considered very good for these types of cables. It's called
"PRELUBE 6" preservative lubricant and is Polymer Enhanced, Wire Rope and Chain
Lubricant, Metal Protectant.  It is used on U.S. aircraft carriers.

I am NOT associate with this product or its manufacturing company.

Dick, NJ9K