[TowerTalk] RT-20 Universal Rotor Control

Bruce Sidari bsidari at rochester.rr.com
Fri Dec 30 21:42:07 EST 2005

My first time placing a message on the list.

I have enjoyed the education that comes along with reading the excellent comments on all kinds of antenna and tower problems and installations.

Has anyone had any experience with the Green Heron Engineering RT20 Universal Rotor Control?

A  ham acquaintance tells me its the greatest thing since Mom's oatmeal cookies.

He is using one on a TIC ring and one on a M2.

According to the info on the website it can be used with almost ANY rotor. It provides a  digital readout and includes RS-232 also.

http://www.greenheronengineering.com/index.html

I would appreciate some more of those educated comments before I plunk down my money.

Thanks
Bruce