[TowerTalk] RFI Beads & Sleeves

VE5ZX ve5zx at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 1 07:59:43 EST 2005

I am going to order some used components from Surplus Sales of Nebraska. I
thought I might order some beads to use to help me with some RFI problems I
am experiencing. For example, the A/D for in computer assisted rotator
controller has some RFI problems on the higher HF bands.

Can someone recommend which type of beads I should have handy to assist with
RFI problems as they arise.

Here is the URL to the web page with the information on the beads and
sleeves that Surplus Sales of Nebraska sells.
http://www.surplussales.com/FerBeaSle/FerBeaSle-1.html

Thanks in advance
Sylvan

Sylvan Katz - VE5ZX